Updated: Jul 29, 2021
Trident Motorsport with current F2 and F3 teams is looking for a full-time Nº1 Mechanic.
The personnel we are looking for must have the following requirement.
• Work hard for the benefit of the team;
• Dedicated to improving himself and the team;
• Ability to collaborate with others;
• Maximum disposal availability towards the Team;
• Enthusiastic person, willing;
• Person able to find solutions;
• Motivated and motivating;
• Flexible to travel and always available for the Team;
• Person dedicated to actively contributing to the performance of the team with the aim of achieving
sporting and corporate goals.
• Compliance with internal laws and regulations during the execution of the work.
• Person who can handle pressure.
• Respect for hierarchies and roles.
• Person capable and willing to follow a working method.
• Order and cleanliness.
• Willingness to improve.
Knowledge and skills
• Proven knowledge of Formula racing cars (FIA F2 - FIA F3 - World Series).
• Ability to intervene in the presence of problems, aimed at obtaining a quick solution even under
pressure, in compliance with safety standards.
• Organizational and communication skills.
Details of the mechanic's job:
• Language: being able to speak Italian and English fluently;
• Age: 20 to 40;
• Base Location: Italian, preferably resident near Milan;
• Complete mechanic capable of disassembling and overhauling the front and rear of the car, in
particular the gearbox;
• Ability to Weld;
• Ability to Turn;
• Ability to mill;
• Ability to decorate racing cars (wrapping);
• Shock absorbers review;
• Knowledge of vehicle wiring;
• Ability to perform Pit Stops, physically prepared person;
• Processing of composite materials such as carbon;
• Person able to study and know the technical manual of the car on which he works;
• Truck Driver if needed (optional, but better if you have a driving license)
• Knowledge of metals and different types of bolts (small parts)
To apply, please send your CV to